Early detection of Prostate CancerEvery man should have an annual PSA blood test and rectal examination from the age of 40 onwards. However, if there is a family history of prostate cancer at a young age (by the age of 60) then testing should be started at 35 years of age.
- Prostate Cancer Early Detection (2019)
- Summary of NCCN Guidelines for Early Detection of Prostate Cancer (2014)
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening - current views (2010)
- One page summary of PSA screening � current views (2010)
- Prostate Cancer Conference (Melbourne, August 2008)
- Article on PSA as published in Family Doctor (2000)
- Prostate Cancer: Early Detection and Treatment (1997)